{2}完成啦, 累计获得 {0:f2} 经验\n共计花费了{1}分钟#{2}Completed, accumulated {0:f2} experience\n Total time spent {1}minutes.:|
{2}完成啦, 累计获得 {0:f2} 经验\n共计花费了{1}分钟#{2} completed: earned {0:f2} experience\n Total time spent: {1}minutes:|
EXP#EXP:|
检测到您开启了开机启动, 以下是开机启动相关提示信息: (仅显示一次)#We have detected that you have booted up the game, the following is a message about booting up the game: (shown only once):|
游戏开机启动的实现方式是创建快捷方式,不是注册表,更健康,所以游戏卸了也不知道\n如果游戏打不开,可以去这里手动删除游戏开机启动快捷方式:\n%appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\#The way to realize the game startup is to create shortcuts, not the registry, healthier, so the game uninstalled also do not know \n If the game can not open, you can go here to manually delete the game startup shortcuts:\n%appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\:|
由于插件引起的自定按钮加载错误#Custom button loading error due to plug-in:|
@ -65,4 +65,4 @@ MOD更新成功#Mod update success:|
反馈上传失败\n欢迎加入虚拟主播模拟器群430081239手动反馈问题\n服务器消息:#Feedback submit failed\nWelcome to the https://github.com/LorisYounger/VPet for feedback\nServer Message::|
反馈上传失败,可能是网络或其他问题导致无法上传\n欢迎加入虚拟主播模拟器群430081239手动反馈问题\n#Feedback submit failed, may be a network or other issue preventing the upload\nWelcome to the https://github.com/LorisYounger/VPet for feedback\n:|
存档名称:{0}\n存档等级:{1}\n存档金钱:{2}\nHashCheck:{3}\n是否加载该备份存档? 当前游戏数据会丢失#Save name:{0}\nSave level:{1}\nSave money:{2}\nHashCheck:{3}\nLoad the backup save? Current game data will be lost:|
{0} 上传至WorkShop服务器失败\n请检查网络后重试\n请注意:上传和下载工坊物品可能需要良好的网络条件\n失败原因:{1}#{0} Upload to WorkShop server failed\nPlease check the network and try again\nPlease note: Uploading and downloading workshop items may require good internet conditions\nReason for failure: {1}:|
{0} 上传至WorkShop服务器失败\n请检查网络后重试\n请注意:上传和下载工坊物品可能需要良好的网络条件\n失败原因:{1}#{0} Upload to WorkShop server failed\nPlease check the network and try again\nPlease note: Uploading and downloading workshop items may require good internet conditions\nReason for failure: {1}:|
创意工坊物品无法进行上传,请移动到mod文件夹后重试#Creative Workshop items can not be uploaded, please move to `mod` folder and try again.:|
由于修改游戏数据导致数据溢出,存档可能会出错\n开发者提醒您请不要使用过于超模的MOD#Due to the modification of the game data caused by data overflow, the archive may be wrong\nThe developer reminds you not to use too much supermodel MOD.:|
玩耍#Play:|
研究#Research:|
玩游戏#Play game:|
研究#Researching:|
玩游戏#Gaming:|
保存游戏#Save game:|
手动保存桌宠存档,就算不手动保存,桌宠也会在退出的时候自动保存#Manually save the desktop pet archive, even if you do not manually save, the desktop pet will automatically save when you exit.:|
保存成功#Save successfully:|
@ -14,11 +14,11 @@
使用桌宠选项式\r聊天功能#Use vpet type\rchat function:|
支持MOD与创意工坊添加聊天内容#Support MOD and creative workshop add chat content:|
按经验值#Exp:|
删错误#Delete error:|
删错误#Bug fixing:|
余额不足100,无法开启自动购买#Balance is less than 100, unable to open automatic purchase:|
让宠物自己买东西吃#Let pet purchase on their own:|
当宠物口渴或者饥饿的时候会自己买东西吃\r请注意,宠物可能会乱花钱和吃错误的东西\r额外加收20%外卖运送费用#When the pet is thirsty or hungry, it will buy something to eat on its own\rPlease note that the pet may spend money and eat the wrong things\rExtra 20% takeout delivery fee:|
清屏#Clean screen:|
清屏#Screen cleaning:|
游戏操作#Game operation:|
自动超模MOD优化#Automatic supermodel MOD optimization:|
对于超模内容,游戏会自动计算合理价格\r如果未使用任何超模数据,数据菜单栏将会显示图标方便您进行炫耀数据#For supermodel content, the game will automatically calculate the reasonable price\rIf no supermodel data is used, the data menu bar will display the icon to facilitate your data.:|
@ -31,4 +31,4 @@
重新开始#Restart New Game:|
重新开始新游戏,重置统计等信息\r对于想要获得脱离超模从而获得成就非常有帮助#Restart a new game, reset statistics and other information\rIt is very helpful for those who want to get out of the supermodel and get achievements.:|
是否重置游戏数据重新开始?\n该操作无法撤回#Reset the game data to restart?\nThis operation can not be revoked:|
政治的核心是政治权力,国家政权问题是政治的根本问题#The core of politics is political power, and the issue of state power is the fundamental issue of politics.:|
在匀速直线运动中,速度等于运动物体在单位时间内通过的路程。#An object always maintains a state of uniform linear motion or a state of rest until an external force forces it to change this state.:|
我好像看见作者在向我招手#I think I see the author waving at me.:|
我好像看见作者在向我招手#I think I see the author waving at me, telling me to come over to the other side...:|
救命#Help! - (GASPS):|
哈哈哈咳咳咳#Ha-ha-ha-ha. Cough, cough, cough.:|
喉咙好痒#My throat is itchy.:|
喉咙好干#Dry throat.:|
喉咙好难受#My throat feels so bad.:|
头好晕#I'm dizzy.:|
头好痛#My head hurts.:|
我的脑子要裂开了#My brain is splitting open.:|
好像烧起来了#It's like it's burning up.:|
哈哈哈。。可能烧到脑子了#Ha ha ha. Maybe it's burning my brain.:|
身体到极限了#I'm at the end of my rope.:|
我觉得我要死掉惹#I think I'm going to die.:|
咳咳,今天还是难受。。#Ahem, I'm still having a hard time today.:|
太阳已经出来了啊。。#The sunis out.:|
咳咳咳中午睡不着啊#I can't sleep at noon.:|
已经下午了啊。#It's already afternoon.:|
晚上感觉更难受了。。#I feel worse at night.:|
外面好黑。。#It's so dark outside.:|
喉咙好干#My throat is so dry.:|
喉咙好难受#My throat feels horrible.:|
头好晕#I'm so dizzy.:|
头好痛#My head hurts so much..:|
我的脑子要裂开了#My brain is going to burst out of my skull...:|
好像烧起来了#I feel like i'm burning:|
哈哈哈。。可能烧到脑子了#Ha ha ha. Maybe the fever has burned my brain.:|
身体到极限了#I have reached my limit, Master.:|
我觉得我要死掉惹#I think I'm going to die...:|
咳咳,今天还是难受。。#(coughs) I still don't feel well today.:|
太阳已经出来了啊。。#I can see the sunrise.:|
咳咳咳中午睡不着啊# (coughs) I can't sleep at noon..:|
已经下午了啊。#It's afternoon already.:|
晚上感觉更难受了。。#The fever is worse at night.:|
外面好黑。。#It's so dark outside...:|
睡不着。。#I can't sleep.:|
咳咳咳,烧更厉害了。#Cough cough cough. The fever is worse.:|
打游戏打游戏打游戏#Playing games. Playing games. Playing games.:|
上线上线#Get on the line. Get on the line.:|
语音!#Voice!:|
说话说话!#Talk talk talk!:|
主人一起来玩!#Masters come together to play!:|
主人上号!#Master on board!:|
{name}补位主人#{name} Fill-in master.:|
主人补位喵#Master's fill-in meow.:|
主人带我飞#Take me, master!:|
{name}带主人飞喵#{name} Fly with me, master.:|
主人排位喵#ranked.:|
主人匹配喵#matchmaking.:|
主人好强!#Master is strong!:|
{name}强吧!夸我#{name} is Strong, isn't it? Compliment me.:|
和主人玩很开心呢#I'm so happy to play with my master.:|
还想和主人一起玩#I want to play with you again.:|
主人好菜www#Master's a good cook.:|
{name}才不菜呢!#{name} No, I'm not rookie!:|
主人,我好玩吗?#Master, am I fun?:|
对于主人来说,我也是游戏吗?#Am I a game to you?:|
大残!#Big damage!:|
破甲!#Armor break!:|
一丝!#A sliver!:|
残血!#Bloodied!:|
倒地!#Fall to the ground!:|
马上死!#Immediately dead!:|
血皮!#Bloody skin!:|
易大山!#Fall to the ground!:|
反杀!#Counter-kill!:|
开了开了#It's on! It's on!:|
瓜!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#cheat !!!:|
g7人!救我!#medical! Help me!:|
开转!#Open turn!:|
*优美的中国话*#*♪ Beautiful English words ♪:|
我是!咔杀!#I am! Ka-kill!:|
进b了!!#Into the b point!:|
进A了!!#Into the a point!:|
下包了!!#Down the C4!:|
河道!#River Road!:|
打野!#Playing the field!:|
奶妈!#Nurse!:|
包呢?包呢?#Where's the bag? Where's the bag?:|
谁带的包!#Who brought the bag!:|
有没有电池!#There's no batteries!:|
A1高闪来一个好吧,秋梨膏。#A1 high-flash come one okay:|
犹豫,就会败北。。。#Hesitate and you lose.:|
对的对的,不对不对#That's right. That's right. That's not right.:|
你16张牌能把我秒了?#You can beat me with 16 cards?:|
得得得得得得#clang clang clang:|
Q都会Q歪来#You can't even get a queen.:|
你吼那么大声干什么啦#Why are you yelling so loud?:|
WDNMD#What Happend?:|
我练功发至真心!#I practiced my kung fu to the point of sincerity!:|
给大家展示一下什么叫秀#I'll show you what it means to show off:|
我柜子动了我不玩了#My locker moved, I'm not playing anymore:|
咳咳咳,烧更厉害了。#Cough cough cough. The fever is getting worse.:|
打游戏打游戏打游戏#Gaming is life:|
上线上线#Connecting to PetCord, logging in the game...:|
语音!#Join PetCord so we can talk!:|
说话说话!#...so are we gonna do ranked or casual today..?!:|
主人一起来玩!#Master, join Petcord and come play with me!:|
主人上号!#Master is joinig us on PetCord!:|
{name}补位主人#{name} is covering master!:|
主人补位喵#Master has joined as player 2 meow.:|
主人带我飞#Pick me up, master!:|
{name}带主人飞喵#{name} is on standby - waiting to transport master.:|
主人排位喵#What's your rank Master?.:|
主人匹配喵#Let's start matchmaking ok ?:|
主人好强!#Master is so OP!:|
{name}强吧!夸我#{name} is very OP, isn't it? How about some compliments?...Master?:|
和主人玩很开心呢#It was so much fun to play with my master.:|
还想和主人一起玩#Can we play more, Master?.:|
主人好菜www#Master's a great cook, his cooking is amazing.:|
{name}才不菜呢!#{name} is not a noob!:|
主人,我好玩吗?#Master, did you have fun with me?:|
对于主人来说,我也是游戏吗?#Am I also a game to you, Master?:|
大残!#HEADSHOT!:|
破甲!#360 no-scope!:|
一丝!#That was so close!:|
残血!#I'M HIT!:|
倒地!#GET REKT!!!:|
马上死!#Insta-Kill!:|
血皮!#I'm almost out of HP!!:|
易大山!#Take cover!:|
反杀!#GO!!GO! Move!!!:|
开了开了#Oh It's on! You are so dead...:|
瓜!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#CHEATER!!!:|
g7人!救我!#I NEED ASSISTANCE!:|
开转!#Fall back!:|
*优美的中国话*#♪....(screams profanities)... ♪:|
我是!咔杀!#I am a God!:|
进b了!!#RUSH B!:|
进A了!!#Plant on A!:|
下包了!!#Plant the C4!:|
河道!#Smoke mid!:|
打野!#Play ECO this round!:|
奶妈!#Medic!:|
包呢?包呢?#Where's the bomb? Who got the bomb?!:|
谁带的包!#Who is planting the bomb?!:|
有没有电池!#He doesn't have a defuse kit!:|
A1高闪来一个好吧,秋梨膏。#Everybody flash A and go B:|
犹豫,就会败北。。。#Hesitate and you will lose...:|
对的对的,不对不对#I got it... I got it... I CAN'T MAKE IT!:|
你16张牌能把我秒了?#I'm gonna play MID.:|
得得得得得得#Why is the jungler not ganking?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING JUNGLE?:|
Q都会Q歪来#STOP FEEDING HIM!!:|
你吼那么大声干什么啦#Why are you screaming in my ear?:|
WDNMD#FU! GTFO! MTF!:|
我练功发至真心!#I practised for 6 hours yesterday...I'm gonna tryhard this.:|
给大家展示一下什么叫秀#I'll show you what it means to tryhard!:|
我柜子动了我不玩了#My internet lagged, It's not my fault!!:|
ALT+F4#ALT+F4:|
吾虽年迈,箭矢犹锋!#Although I am old, my arrows are still sharp!:|
区区数百魏军,看我一击灭之!#Just a few hundred Wei troops, watch me destroy them with a single blow!:|
力摧敌阵,如视天光破云!#I'll destroy the enemy as if I'm looking at the light of the sky!:|
弓马骑射洒热血,突破重围显英豪!#I'm a hero! I'm a hero! I'm a hero!:|
挽狂澜于既倒,扶大厦于将倾#Save the tide from falling, help the building to fall!:|
百骑劫魏营,功震天下英#Hundreds of riders robbed the Wei camp, and the heroism of the world was great.:|
这长江天险后,便是江东铁壁!#Behind the River, there's the Iron Wall!:|
无双!万军取首!#he head of an army of ten thousand!:|
犯大吴疆土者,盛必击而破之!#Anyone who violates territory will be destroyed!:|
白马?定叫他有来无回!#White Horse? I'll make sure he doesn't come back!:|
七连——诛天灭地#Seven in a row - Destroy Heaven and Earth!:|
超越神啦!#It's beyond God!:|
吾虽年迈,箭矢犹锋!#I may be old, but my arrows are still sharp!:|
区区数百魏军,看我一击灭之!#Just a few more quests, watch me reach max lvl in a single day!:|
力摧敌阵,如视天光破云!#I'll AOE farm this whole location, nobody else is gonna farm mobs here.:|
弓马骑射洒热血,突破重围显英豪!#I'm the hero of Petaroth!!:|
挽狂澜于既倒,扶大厦于将倾#LEEEEEEEROOOOOOY JEEEEENKINS!:|
百骑劫魏营,功震天下英#Lets create a raid group and summon everybody to the entrance.:|
这长江天险后,便是江东铁壁!#Focus the healer! Not the tank... WTF guys...:|
无双!万军取首!#...You no take candle!...:|
犯大吴疆土者,盛必击而破之!#Anyone who enters STVietnam will know my subtlety rogue.:|
白马?定叫他有来无回!#LF tank and DPS for Petrock Depths. :|
七连——诛天灭地#Just a few more gold and i can afford new flying skill!:|
超越神啦!#GODLIKE!:|
大杀四方#Kill them all!:|
乏了#I'm tired.:|
掉段了#I've lost my rank:|
拿到首胜就睡觉!啊已经刷新了?#Get the first win and go to bed! Ah, it's already refreshed?:|
早起玩游戏,排不到啊#I woke up early to play the game, but I couldn't get in line.:|
摸鱼打一把#I'll play a game on my lunch break.:|
午休打一把#Play a game on your lunch break:|
晚上不玩游戏的文明,毫无意义!#Civilization that does not play games at night, meaningless!:|
下班了,上号上号!#Off work, on the number on the number!:|
拿到首胜就睡觉!#Get the first win and go to bed!:|
再来一把!最后一把!#One more! The last one!:|
乏了#I'm tired of this...:|
掉段了#I have de-ranked, why do i have to get only noobs in my party?!|
拿到首胜就睡觉!啊已经刷新了?#I need atleast one win, then i will go to bed. Oh, the sun is rising already... Nevermind then.:|
早起玩游戏,排不到啊#I even set alarm for waking up early, but i'm still 895 in the queue...:|
摸鱼打一把#I can sneak one match on my lunch break.:|
午休打一把#I will play a bit during your lunch break:|
晚上不玩游戏的文明,毫无意义!#Society that doesn't play games at night is meaningless!:|
下班了,上号上号!#It's time to get off work and get online!:|
拿到首胜就睡觉!#I will go to sleep after one win.:|
再来一把!最后一把!#One more! The is the last one!:|
看书看书#Read a book. Read a book.:|
才没有在玩平板呢#I'm not playing with my tablet.:|
让我好好研究研究#Let me study it.:|
Reference in New Issue
Block a user
Blocking a user prevents them from interacting with repositories, such as opening or commenting on pull requests or issues. Learn more about blocking a user.